Thursday, January 1, 2009

What Are You Talking About Willis?

As with most former Miami Hurricane players, they start ego trippin'. Willis McGahee is an individual through and through. The young man has talent but no brain cells. I don't know how he comprehends the challenges that life brings forth everyday.

The Ravens are in the playoffs and this jerky is running his mouth. Here are a few quotes from the former Raven Miami Hurricane running back:

“I tried to do something different this year,” McGahee said in response to a question regarding his injury situation this season. “They wanted me to come in lighter and I tried to come in lighter, so I relaxed on the weights because the more weights I lift the heavier I get. . . . So I relaxed on that and just tried to work on conditioning, but it didn’t work out so well this year. So I’m just going go ahead and do what I’ve been doing for the past couple of years and just work out and be Willis McGahee.”

McGahee added that he “tried to be someone else’s running back this year and it didn’t work out.” He said that, ”[W]hen you have a new coach and they’ve got a perception of you, you’ve got to try and change to stay on the good side of them.”

Moving forward, McGahee vows to be himself, especially since he has heard the whispers that his time in Baltimore could be coming to an end. “It’s been a crazy year for me with the talks of me not being there next year but regardless, I’m just going to go out there and play for me. . . . I can’t play for nobody else but me.”

Why do multimillionaires whine? Seriously, why whine? Lets all whine about our reduce roles in society. Mr. McGahee, please, by all means show up to training camp in shape. Let everyone in the Ravens organization know that you're motivated to be the best that you can possibly be, instead of whining just before a P-L-A-Y-O-F-F game about your role in the offense. Thank you, Mr. McGahee, you are a mental midget piece of work. If only the Ravens are willing to take the cap hit, McGahee would probably be gone before next season. As it stands now, he'll be here next year. Rice and McClain will continue to do the heavy lifting while McGahee whines. Someone give this guy a pacifier! Go Ravens!


No comments:

Post a Comment